Procedures and Policies
- Employees temperature has to be checked every morning as they enter the office. All doctors and medical assistants are wearing N95 masks and shields.
- Patients are screened for Covid-19 symptoms and exposure when calling for appointments.
- Patients temperature will be checked before they are taken to the examination room. They are also asked the Covid-19 screening questions again regarding symptoms and exposure. Patients are provided with masks and gloves if they do not have them.
- The only time a patient can be accompanied by someone is if the patient is disabled and needs assistance. Children are not allowed in the office if they are not patients.
- After every patient leaves, rooms are disinfected.
- All staff disinfects their workspace daily.
- Plexiglass was installed to protect the front desk staff and patients while checking out.