Procedures and Policies
- Employees temperature has to be checked every morning as they enter the office. All doctors and medical assistants are wearing N95 masks and shields.
- Patients are screened for Covid-19 symptoms and exposure when calling for appointments.
- Patients are instructed to call our office when they arrive at our building so that their temperature can be checked in their car before entering our office. They are also asked the Covid-19 screening questions again regarding symptoms and exposure. Patients are provided with masks and gloves if they do not have them.
- Once parked, patients are taken directly to their exam room without entering our waiting room.
- The only time a patient can be accompanied by someone is if the patient is disabled and needs assistance.
- After every patient leaves, rooms are disinfected.
- All staff disinfects their workspace daily.
- Plexiglass was installed to protect the front desk staff and patients while checking out.